Accountant - Part or Fully Qualified
Responsibilities will include;
Key Competencies required;
- Preparation of year-end and management accounts for the company.
- Preparation of monthly accounts and being involved in the planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Filling Corporate Tax returns, VAT work including VIES and Intrastat.
- Implementing processes to ensure all deadlines are met on time.
- Prepare sales reports to present to the sales director.
- Bank reconciliations, processing invoices and payments and credit control.
- Managing cashflow and petty cash.
- Preparation of payroll and the filling of tax returns.
- Adhoc office duties may also be required due to company needs.
- Due to the nature of the company, attendance of sales and company events may be required from time to time.
- ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA Part or Fully Qualified
- Strong accounts preparation experience, including, bookkeeping, cashflow, forecasting and budgeting etc.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines when necessary.
- Strong IT skills with previous experience with SAGE, ROS, stripe beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, driven and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.