I am looking to recruit an Assistant Company Secretary to join the Company Secretarial team in either our Dublin or Belfast office. The successful candidate will provide company secretarial support to the senior members of the team in attending to all compliance matters for a portfolio of entities involving Irish, UK and foreign jurisdictions.
This role will involve:
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of statutory documentation.
- Arranging company formations.
- Maintaining and updating company secretarial records and client database.
- Liaising with the CRO, Companies House and various other parties.
- Arranging for notarising and legalisation of documents.
- Providing administrative support for Board and Shareholders meetings.
- Supporting senior members of the team in a range of company secretarial matters.
- Additional duties as assigned
- GradICSA/ICSA qualified.
- 2 years relevant company secretarial experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team and on own initiative.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Motivated, efficient and well organised.