- Responsible for a portfolio of clients across all industry sectors from SME's to international clients.
- Audit of the firm's larger clients including some international entities.
- Accounts preparations for SME's/Sole traders.
- Advisory work including due diligence, valuations, business plans etc.
- Management and training of junior employees.
- Dealing directly with client on a day to day basis and building a good working relationship.
- Involvement in promoting the firm.
- Meeting targets.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA with experience in a small/medium/large practice environment.
- Minimum 3/4 years’ post qualification experience - you must have non-FS audit background and accounts preparation experience.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with clients directly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
The salary will be competitive and substantially increase once you're a Partner.
Please apply today if you think you might be suitable for the position.