You will be offered varied experience including exposure to accounting & audit.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients across all industry sectors.
- Audit of the firm's larger clients including some international entities.
- Accounts preparation.
- Management and training of trainees.
- Dealing directly with client on a day to day basis and building a good working relationship.
- Involvement in promoting the firm.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA with experience in a small/medium/large practice environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ practice experience (including audit).
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable dealing with clients directly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.