A rapidly growing global renewable energy company looking to set up operations in Ireland. The goal is to construct and implement the means to produce the most competitive renewable electricity, sustainably. Based in Dublin, there will be some element of travel to the Head Office in mainland Europe.
A broad-ranging and dynamic role and the successful applicant will be responsible for the organisation and management of new and current onshore wind, solar and energy storage projects in Ireland.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will also work in tandem alongside them to offer support and the coordination of multi-disciplinary teams, whilst also being part of the company’s growing development team.
- Prospection of new sites for the development of projects;
- Analysis of the electrical network infrastructures to facilitate the interconnection of the projects;
- External stakeholder management including local communities, local authorities, and elected representatives;
- Management of the Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIAR) and planning process from initial stages through to handover to our pre-construction team;
- Support of the development of a business case in the acquisition of wind, solar and energy storage projects;
- Backing the submission of offers in the case of public or private tenders;
- Aiding of the Construction and Asset management teams during the initial phases of the performance of the services;
- Degree or Masters Degree in Engineering, Business or Finance
- Positive social skills, excellent oral and written expression are of course a major plus!
- A good understanding of GIS/AutoCad is beneficial but not essential
- Solid analytical skills, strong adaptability, efficiency and strong project management skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A good record of closing 5 and 6 figure deals
- 4-6 years experience in a sales role