This is a great opportunity to join a leading corporate services provider located in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will gain a wide range of experience and will have responsibility for handling and overseeing compliance matters for a large portfolio of clients consisting of companies in such industries as manufacturing and retail, pharmaceutical and bio-sciences and software development among others, as well as Special Purpose Vehicles involved in a wide range of activities including aircraft leasing and structured finance transactions.
- Manage the onboarding and monitoring of new and existing client relationships;
- Manage the CDD Refresh cycle for all clients, ensuring that these are completed in a timely
- Assist with transaction monitoring and reporting;
- Support the Compliance Manager and Head of Legal and Compliance with the development,
- implementation and management of the company’s compliance policies and procedures;
- Review and assess compliance breaches and work with the business to remediate and resolve any identified issues;
- Assist with the monitoring, interpretation and analysis of existing and prospective legislation which may impact on the company’s business and/or clients;
- Assist with the management of key projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion; and Support the business in responding to client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Relevant third level degree such as accounting, business, finance or law;
- ACOI qualification a distinct advantage;
- 2+ years’ experience working in a compliance / regulatory environment with a financial
- services or consulting firm;
- Ability to work in an international, multicultural environment;
- Superb organisational and execution skills with a high level of attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office;
- Ability to handle a busy workload and to prioritise work;
- Highly proactive, able to work autonomously, make decisions and use own initiative and
- Able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with
- high energy;
- Versatile team player – flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive and service minded;
- An outstanding flexible work ethic; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a bright and positive outlook.
Competitive Package offered