Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising complex and techncially demaning clients.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure accurate and complete performance of month end and quester end tasks.
- Preparation and review specified monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and follow up & resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Support with local statutory and tax requirements.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Involvement in transitions, assisting with the on-shoring or off-shorting of finance related processes.
- Process documentation, redesign and implementation.
- Promoting your team both internally and externally.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA Qualified
- At least 3 years experience in practice/industry environment
- Experience of having been part of large scale finance projects in multinational environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about new projects.
Benefits include pension, VHI and educational assistance
Apply today and, if suitable, we will get in touch as soon as possible.