Our client is the leading gaming & online casino in Ireland who are looking to hire a Financial Controller. As the Financial Controller, you will report to the Directors.
This is an exciting role for someone who is a high calibre, ambitious, experienced qualified accountant with drive, determination and the ambition to put their stamp on matters within an established organisation.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly reporting
- Prepare annual accounts, management accounts and financial reporting
- Act as the direct contact key external stakeholders
- Oversee and manage of all day-to-day accounting, processes, payments, invoices, intercompany transactions, salaries
- Maintain and evaluate records of all services provided to assess sustainability and viability of those services
- Provide financial analysis, cash flow forecasting and treasury management
- Completion of bank and general ledger reconciliations, and investment strategies
- Regular tax reporting (VAT, corporate income tax)
- Have full oversight of finance function
- Execute business modelling and project management, including initiating projects to enhance the finance function
- Experienced Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as being able to work independently
- Strong MS Skills
- Excellent prioritisation and multi-tasking skills.
If you are interested in finding out more please click apply below or drop me an email at email@example.com to schedule a call