The main objective of this position is to provide support and assistance to a number of high profile clients on their import and export demands. You will be required to:
- Manage booking for all modes of logistics
- Manage and complete custom forms
- Coordinate all ocean/air/land freight shipments with carriers and hauliers.
- Ensure on time and compliant movement of goods to meet all internal and external requirements.
- Track shipments and ensure that clients are constantly updated on their package's progress
- Make sure that the customers SOPs are always followed
- Support clients on any queries or issues regarding their shipments
- Ensure invoices are issued and paid on time
- Ad-hoc duties when and where required
- A tertiary degree in a related field i.e business /supply chain / logistics
- You will have excellent customer service and communications skills
- Previous experience working in a freight forward / logistics company would be beneficial
- Understanding of healthcare products shipping requirements
- Strong attention to detail