Location – South City Centre (initially remote)
Competitive salary + package (DOE)
Reporting to VP Finance but standalone IT role in Dublin, working with IT colleagues in US
My client are a fast-growing organisation within the FMCG sector with operations globally. This is a newly created role, due to the significant growth in the business.
We are searching for a highly qualified Manager, IT Business Partner who understands both business and IT so that they can drive innovation and shape demand for technology that exponentially increases business value. Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, this role is a strategic partner to the business and facilitates strategy and delivery responsibilities for the Group Internationally. This role will play the pivotal site operations role for Dublin office. Expectation for this role is to come in as both an IT Business Partner and orchestrator of IT operations services and support for the growing Dublin Office.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business function leaders on pre-project ideation to articulate the technology needs and requirements in their function that will advance business performance.
- Develop deep knowledge of business units and build both horizontal and vertical relationships with business and IT leaders that deliver business impact.
- Act as the principal technology advisor to business units and a champion for identifying, leading and driving information technology transformation.
- Partner with global solutions delivery and enterprise architects to develop technology enablement business capability roadmaps.
- Partner with business analysts to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured, and reflected in solution documentation.
- Partner with business transformation or change management teams to ensure that the business unit or function has the capacity and capabilities to implement changes required by new technology solutions.
- IT Governance, Program Steering and Value Harvest
- Facilitate IT Governance with respect product investment, prioritisation, and approval through Business Technology Steering teams (BTST).
- Partner with business stakeholders to build business cases / value plans related to IT programs and Product roadmaps.
- Share ownership of the business value results of technology related projects; measure and communicate business value results on a regular basis.
- Ensure continuous improvement in value optimization, IT performance, and business processes where applicable.
- Proactively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts.
- Advocate for and advance business partners’ knowledge of IT processes, frameworks, roles, and capabilities.
- Orchestrate IT operations and support services in coordination with IT operations team and service desk.
- Provide technology expertise in the management, configuration, and implementation of information technology solutions.
- Work collaboratively in planning and implementing IT infrastructure and operations services in coordination with corporate IT.
- Provides collaborative technology management for the company; ensures the viability, security, and strength of all technology used in the company; oversees the implementation of new products and services; and ensures that the technology and systems are linked to and support strategic plans, including compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in information technology with a minimum of 5 years’ experience facilitating the product road mapping, development and implementation.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, business, or a related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Solid understanding and experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange is essential
- Proven knowledge of basic hardware and software including familiarity with Windows 10, Mac OS, MS Office Suite (O365).
- Experience with use common ticketing systems: ServiceNow
- May be a requirement to Travel/be On Call
- Demonstrated track record of creating technology solutions to solve business problems.
- Experience working in the FMCG/Retail/Consumer Goods industry an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence business leaders to drive business value.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organisation.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure systems, principles, theories and concept are required to develop and deliver innovative, novel and advanced infrastructure solutions
- The ability to thrive in a global dynamic environment, excellent leadership abilities and management skills with a proven record of strategic planning, productivity and process improvement, change management, and budget and resource management
- Experience with IT Service Management in an Information Technology environment is desirable
- Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms.
- Highly skilled at creating business requirements documents, use cases, user acceptance test plans, process flow and data flow diagrams.