This position is for someone looking to begin/continue a Company Secretarial career within a Legal environment.
The role will work closely with the Head of Co.Sec and will assist with a large portfolio of clients. The position will grow into more responsibility and will eventually manage part of the portfolio.
- Providing a top class corporate secretarial service to a portfolio of corporate clients to include maintaining a portfolio of top tier clients.
- Assist with the Co.Sec side of the aviation department
- Co-ordination and attendance at board, committee, and general meetings.
- General duties relating to all corporate secretarial matters to include Corresponding with both the Companies Registration Office and clients on the clients corporate filings
- Working as part of a team with team leads, managers and partners, ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Reporting to the Manager
- Working closely with our colleagues in other departments
- 1 Year experience within some relevant Co.Sec/Corporate environment
- Intentions to complete Co.Sec qualifications
- Willingness to learn and grow into more responsibility