If you are looking to join non-traditional General Practice with a modern business focus and client centre culture, then this is the position for you.
They are now looking for a Legal Assistant, fluent in Polish, to join their department.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant, fluent in Polish. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join the firm at an exciting time of change for the legal professional landscape in Ireland. The role will be responsible for supporting Solicitors in managing our Polish Client Portfolio. We are continuing to build excellence in a well working business.
The person will be supporting Solicitors in managing Polish Client cases and will have the ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
Qualifications: 3 rd Level Education.
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Enthusiastic, motivated, ‘Can do’, Customer first attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and IT literate
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team to achieve objective
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills, time and priority management
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong Typing Skills with high accuracy
- Desired Skills: Legal background and using a Case Management tool
- 3 years’ experience within a client focused, fast moving environment
- Supporting Solicitors in managing Polish client Cases.
- Management and Scheduling of Daily Calendar Appointments
- Management of Daily Tasks such as
- Preparation of Injuries Board Submissions
- Review of Court Documents with Clients
- Attending in house client meetings
- Dealing with all incoming calls from Polish clients to include general case enquiries from clients and new queries.
- Opening New files
- Managing emails received from clients.
- Translation of documents
- Liaising with Barristers/Witnesses/Translators etc re hearing dates/medical appointments etc.
- Attendance at Settlement/Consultation talks with Solicitors.