- Liaising with the Life & Pensions Advisor's of the firm
- Administering life, pensions and investment reviews for clients
- Preparing submission packs to providers, completions of files and managing the relevant processes
- Managing the needs of clients and making sure that they are providing with an excellent level of customer service at all time
- Taking care of other administrative duties where requested
- Must have experience in a Life & Pensions Administrator role either in a bank or life company
- Good knowledge of pensions & investments
- Must be QFA qualified or working towards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT proficient
- Ability to work well under pressure and in order to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
An excellent remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate!
Get in touch to find out more on 01 699 1349 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.