Working as part of a team, this role will undertake a full range of audit tasks including planning, testing, reviewing and reporting.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing to completion the audit process for a variety of clients with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues.
- Advise on all tax matters for clients across all tax heads.
- Keeping up to date with all tax issues, changes etc.
- Ensuring tax compliance across a range of clients.
- Acting as a point of contact with Revenue on all tax issues.
- Preparing the annual accounts and Financial Statements for limited companies.
- Business process improvement recommendations.
- Managing and reviewing the work of more junior staff.
- Liaising with the Audit Partner where appropriate.
- Meeting budget and time targets.
- Work in a growing accounting practice.
- Get exposure to a wide variety of clients.
- Regular internal training programs.
- Work/life balance.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- ACA / ACCA / CPA Qualification.
- At least 10 years experience in Practice.
- Ideally from a Small / Mid-sized practice environment.
- Solid Audit and Tax background.
- Hard-working individual with strong time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in managing junior staff.