Fantastic opportunity to further your career in financial planning.
Ideal applicants will have prior experience across similar roles.
This is a hybrid working role.
What you will do:
- Supporting the team in administration and maintenance of an established business.
- Liaising with private clients, building relationships, and responding to their needs,
- Preparation & Packaging of application forms and annual benefit statements and review documentation,
- Supporting senior members of staff in meeting preparation, including market analysis and research
- Managing client queries and existing client arrangements
- Min 3+ years in financial planning ideally in Mortgage & Life administration
- QFA or other relevant qualification a must,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform well under pressure
- Experience of financial intermediary market an advantage but not a requirement.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good ability to multitask and meet deadlines