Our client is a Small/medium-sized accounting firm based in Dublin. They are now seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their team.
You will be offered varied experience including exposure to accounting, audit, tax and advisory work.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients across all industry sectors.
- Audit of the firm's larger clients including some international entities.
- Accounts preparation.
- Advisory work including due diligence, valuations, business plans etc.
- Management and training of trainees
- Dealing directly with clients on a day-to-day basis and building a good working relationship.
- Involvement in promoting the firm.
- Newly Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA with experience in a small/medium practice environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ practice experience.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.