About the Company:
My client, a nationwide known PLC, is looking to hire a project accountant to join their growing finance team in their Dublin HQ.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Finance Business Partner Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing costs and implement strategic project deliverable. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Providing key financial support on capital expenditure for the company
- Working closely with colleagues in various departments to ensure strategic project forecasts are met.
- Highlighting opportunities and risk from these strategic projects
- Providing support in budgeting and planning processes, while highlighting potential risks and opportunities
- Liaising with management of other teams on agreed strategic projects and presenting them when required.
The Successful Candidate's Requirements:
-A Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) Accountant - from 2 years PQE
-Experienced in IT Cost management
-Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) skills
-Financial modelling skills is advantageous
Reasons to Apply:
- Strong salary package - €60,000
- Company Bonus / Pension / Insurance schemes
- Hybrid working model - flexible working arrangements
- Gym / Wellness contributions
If this role sounds of interest to you, please feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org