A well known finance institution based in Dublin. A global company with European operations set up Ireland.
Due to an increase in demand in the regulatory reporting department they are looking to add to their team. This person will join a growing team and will offer excellent career progression. Reporting directly into the senior regulatory manager this person will be required to:
- Support the regulatory reporting team in both FINREP and COREP reporting returns
- Liaise with regulators on a regular basis
- Be a key player in the development of the regulatory reporting team e.g reporting framework, management of products and regulatory return processes
- Constantly be look for way to improve current processes and always look way to improve efficiency
- Build partnerships with stakeholders both internal and external.
- Ad-hoc duties where and when required
You will need to have 1-4 years experience in a COREP or FINREP reporting function. You will also need to:
- A bachelors degree in a related field (accounting, finance, business, or economics)
- Have a solutions focussed mind and always be looking for ways to improve processes
- Must have strong attention to detail
- A team player with a willingness to help out with ad-hoc task when required
- Strong Microsoft office skills particularly in excel
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives would be beneficial
For more information please get in touch