A leader in its field and in operation for over 12 years with offices throughout Europe and internationally our client is looking to expand its operations.
Joining an international team of investment, financial and legal professionals in providing corporate, treasury and administrative services to a bespoke portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, driven, flexible and have an eagerness to learn. Working closely with a senior accountant you will be joining a young, international team.
This role would offer a level of flexibility, with regards to start times or perhaps offer a 4 day week for a qualified accountant, it could offer also someone the flexibility if they are returning to the workforce - Apply to enquire.
- General bookkeeping, general ledger and accounting entries.
- Preparation of financial statements and management accounts in both irish GAAP and various other GAAPs depending on clients.
- Responsibilities for the day to day administration (Domiciliation Services) of a portfolio of companies.
- Liaising with a number of clients, auditors, banks and legal and tax professionals.
- Reconciling bank accounts, inter group and third parties.
- Preparation of UK VAT returns and review local corporate tax returns.
- Make presentations at board meetings where applicable.
- Ad hoc account duties may be required depending on client requirements.
- Part of Fully Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ ACA / CPA or CIMA with at least 2.5 years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics or business.
- Strong accounts preparation experience a distinct advantage.
- Relevant experience with funds, investments, securitisations and SPVS beneficial.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Strong attention to detail, driven and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiative.