Our client in the tech industry are adding to their Dublin finance team. This role reports directly to the Head of Finance who will coach and develop you.
This will suit someone who is driven and ambitious, looking for a step into a company with clear career trajectory.
- Completion of month end, quarter end and year end close for multiple entities
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of AP process, vendor payments and cash applications process
- Monthly update of cash flow forecasts
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and make recommendations for adjustments as appropriate.
- Assist with group audit process and preparation of year end consolidation
- Preparation of VAT returns and support with tax compliance requirements
- Identifying and supporting the implementation of ongoing systems developments
- Work closely with finance professionals in other regions
- Demonstrate competency in complex accounting issues
- Ensure that all accounting procedures comply with applicable law and overall objectives
- Knowledge of Intercompany transactions
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Industry experience focusing on general ledger accounting in an MNC would be beneficial
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a team and working with professionals in different locations
- Detail orientation and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to drive for continuous improvement
- Experience in consolidation advantageous
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills