This is a new additional position created due to significant growth.
As a Senior Payroll Specialist you will be expected to provide full payroll support to our workforce of 800 staff and contractors across multiple European locations.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience processing Payroll for both Irish/ UK and/ or EU countries with 5+ years experience in a similar role.
You will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and work together to prioritize in a fast effective way to meet demanding deadlines with the Payroll team.
- High-volume monthly payroll processing across multiple EMEA locations
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll inputs are accurate & completed on time
- Monitor alerts on payroll system, action & investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of payments to Third Parties
- Respond to all internal/external stakeholder queries
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department
- IPASS/Accounts Technician Qualification required
- Previous experience processing high volume Irish /UK payroll
- Previous EMEA Payroll experience (desired)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of working in a client facing fast-paced environment, dealing with stakeholders, business partners and employees directly
- Customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Micropay.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative.
- Knowledge of general payroll legislation an advantage
- This position is based full time in their head office.
- Offering a competitive salary & package
- Pension Contribution plan
- Health insurance
- Gym Subsidy
- New designed / stylish office space
- Great work place and environment to work for!