Are you passionate about your Career?
Passion is defined as an emotion, strong desire and enthusiasm to do something that you have belief in.
Just ask any of the world’s richest businessmen or women, all of whom are multi-billionaires. Their success did not come from working in an industry or in a business they did not enjoy or believe in. They may not have succeeded the first time in trying, but they all had the belief and passion that inspired them to keep battling on, to what would ultimately lead to theirs, and others future successes.
Follow your passion in both your work and personal life and try to create a healthy balance between the two. This will greatly enhance your chances of career success and development and create an enriching job that will give you a reason to jump out of bed in the morning and put a pep in your step as you leave the house every morning.
“There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions in a way that serves the world and you.” Richard Branson
The most successful people don’t fall into success. They are passionate about their area of expertise.
These are the most common signs that you love your job and career:
• It’s the first thing you think about in the morning.
• It’s the last thing you think about at night.
• You consider all your customers to be your number 1 client no matter how big or small.
• You’re pretty sure your friends are jealous about how much you enjoy your job.
• You’ve never thought about even looking to see what else is out there.
• You can’t imagine life without your coworkers.
• Nothing makes your day more than your boss telling you what a great job you’ve been doing.
You do not need to be in a job that you dread or that you feel is tedious. Are you passionate about your Career?